This week

Good Lord, it is October 17th.  This is a date of no personal significance, but it is important to note that I am blogging, and the last time that happened was September 2nd.  And I call myself a blogger!  The shame. 

Anywho, to the things! 

I'll stick to this past week, vow to make up for the last five by blogging every week until I am caught up on all of my nonsense news.  Yes, let's make it Wednesdays.  Deadlines!  Expectations! Motivation! Plus, having a weekly thing sets me up for weekly reflection and maybe I'll stop forgetting things.  I'm afraid this post is already too random, but I will promise more cohesion in future.  And maybe even a point. 

Last week, some of the fam and I went to see Wicked to celebrate a couple of birthdays.  It is an awesome show.  I am not a fan of frou-frou musicals, but this one is great.  I've seen it three times now and it is magic.  Unfortunately, the songs have been stuck in my head for almost a week.
My 10 year old niece joined us and I think for the first time ever, I saw her filled with wonder (I think).  Perhaps she will find a love of theatre or begin a lifelong appreciation for the arts.  That, or, she'll want to be a witch for Halloween.  Either way, I'm thrilled. 

I've been improvin' every tuesday night.  It's a good class, big, and with a lot of energy.  Brilliant moments from me few and far between, but that's what class is for.  Still great fun!

Other than that, I was canceled five times in a row at work; basically I just did a lot of driving and then driving back.  Also, I wore two different socks that day and didn't know until I got home, 24 hours later.  Maybe I should stop getting dressed in the dark. 

Comments

Faithful reader said…
Why am I reading these blogs at breakneck speed? Am I on something? Are you on something???

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs