The Bar

Sorry, the pics have gotten a little messed up.  Well, I'm a day behind so far, but I've just been uninspired today.  But if I am consistantly a day behind, maybe no one will notice.  Who am I kidding, no one will notice if I am not a day behind. 
Also, I kind of think I set the bar pretty high yesterday.  I pulled over on the highway, crawled over to get out of the other side of the car, then ran down a hilly, wet embankment to cut power lines out of the shot.  Then I ran back up the bank through thigh high soaking wet grass.  Totally worth it.  And really, compared to that, a picture of some CPR mannequins from my PALS refresher today would just be disappointing.  Mostly for me.
Outside of that, I've gotten some good rides in recently, despite the rain.  Well, a couple of days ago, I made it 18 miles before I was drenched and had to seek refuge at a local school to wait out the torrential downpour.  Luckily, I did stop, but I was already quite wet by then.  I thought I could beat it, and when it started to rain, I found myself running the bike across a road and then racing like an idiot down a hill and over sidewalks to find a place to hide.
I am looking forward to a gloious and dry(er) weekend and hopefully the introduction of a super sweet new ride.  If that happens as scheduled, the rest of May will be nothing but glamour shots of the bike along singletrack in various states of cleanliness.  
Well, I'm not sure where I was going with this post, just apologies for consistant lateness of pics.  At least it is consistant.  And the stolen internet at the house is reliably inconsistant.  That has contributed a lot to late pics.  But, again, it doesn't really matter.  Uh, this post is disjointed.  I'll stop now before it gets embarrasing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs