I wonder

I was reviewing some old times I've had with the blog this evening. I was prompted to reminisce by my friends' interest in the blog. (I'm glad to know that I'll sell at least one book to the international market.)
The blog is a great thing to have, and I've remembered calls through it that I most definitely would have forgotten otherwise. But it's frustrating also. I've hinted at a few interesting calls, and then I've never fulfilled the promise to write about them! And, in the subsequent 3-4 years, have forgotten the calls completely. It's scary what makes a memorable call after answering hundreds. One particular 'lost call' interests me though. I really want to know what prompted me to write:
"I’ll spare the details of the most disgusting call I’ve ever been on. I pretty much hope that I never have a more revolting, horrid call. That’s all really. It’ll be a hard call to trump."
How will I ever know if I've trumped it if I never wrote it down? Was it so bad that I didn't write about it and blocked it from my memory?! And what on Earth would I consider that bad? The more simple question may be 'Which orifice?' That would clear it right up.
The mind wanders to strange and terrible lands...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs