16th October

I love EMS. Here is my future ambo. I had my first meeting with the SJA "adult" unit this evening. They seem like good people, and are doing their best to get me out of some/most/all of the required SJA training. And, they have an ambulance! And a bike. And a van.
I'm hoping (and I think they are too) that I'll be able to help them with training and with responses and doing standby time with them. It all sounds pretty good to me, and I'm really glad I went. It cheered me up after a frustrating afternoon. Nothing serious, just that getting a contract cell phone here is somehow more difficult than getting a student visa!

Comments

Anonymous said…
133 or 136?!

And does 131 still have my dent down the side?!

Did you enjoy it? (I've added you on facebook, hope that's OK :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs