Pre Cov Checklist

Two years ago I declared that "To feel loved and cared for is truly all I need to survive."
I will take all the love and caring I have been receiving since then with me, and it will be all I need to thrive.

Over the last few weeks I have felt nothing but love. I had my last day at work and my bosses had set up a little ice cream and cake social for me. Most of the ER didn’t even know I was going, but everyone was so supportive and seemed truly interested. I gave many people the blog address, and I hope you’re reading this now! All invitations to visit me were genuine, look into it!
My shift at work and I had three whole uninterrupted meals together, which is more than we’ve had in the last six months. Everyone worked hard to make my last day special, and for that I feel truly blessed.
I’ve been able to catch up with a lot of my friends and family. Even my brother came down from NYC to see me off (and eat fair food.)

It’s been a strange time. I’ve been moving piece-meal out of my apartment, slowly dwindling to the bare essentials. I’ve avoided the wall hangings like snakes in a burning pet shop. Without them, the apartment looks truly sad.

I've been marking things off of my "Pre Cov Checklist" The only things left are to finish packing and move some furniture to the parents house. Of course I still haven't found a home for kitty, but I have one last plan before I pull out the heavy guilting.

I’ll be flying out on Friday so any thoughts/prayers/good vibes you can send my way would be truly appreciated. Will update when I get there (if not before.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs