Oh the joys!

Oh the joy of simple pleasures!

Owning some thumb tacks, a marker, and some hand soap.
Having spoons!
Boiling water and milky tea.
Seeing a familiar face in a foreign place.
Free trips to London, and Cadbury chocolates.
Having my first hot meal with new classmates, and meeting cool teachers.
Climbing 180 steps to say, "I can see my house from here!" and have it actually be true.
Blue skies above me, cobblestones below.
A cold pint.
Modern architecture, perfectly mixed with old, and classic mini coopers.
Everything within waking distance, even a full size grocery store.
An energy efficient library.
The best of both countries; functioning BBC iplayer and hulu.
The power of internet communication.
Family and friends at home loving and supporting me.

Just a few of the things that cheered my heart today.

Comments

mala said…
go go gadget arms!

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs