Date Check

Now that the WAP is going to happen, every day when I hear the date, I say “Holy crap is it really July 19th? All-freaking ready?” I’ll look at my own calendar to confirm it as a small burst of nervous adrenaline seizes me for a moment or two.
I’m afraid that this is going to happen every day until I leave, only the doses of adrenaline will become larger and larger until I am walking around in a bug-eyed completely panic stricken state.

After two days of panic, today I knew it was time to make a list. I have a few minutes to gather my thoughts at work today and tomorrow, before setting off for a full week of work and playing camp nurse. Oh, the comforts that a list can bring. The feeling of having a complete list (not to mention one with things crossed off of it) is always stress relieving to me. Items one and two are buying a plane ticket and applying for housing, two things that require me to be at home for longer than five minutes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs