Day 5 In brief

Can one die from walking too much? If so, I am really close. Oh, the pain. No really the hike was super painful yesterday and would never end. But we finished! Thank God.
It took us roughly 40 hours to go where a car could have taken us in 2. But it was fun. We have already looked back and laughed at the complete silliness of it all.
Obviously, there are many pictures to go along, and much longer explanations, but I am home tomorrow, so I'll work on it then. Plus, it wasn't worth 50p to use my pen drive in here.

My muscles are super sore right now, so much that I think I need a walker to get around more efficiently. It is seriously comical to watch us ascend or descend stairs, and we are staying at the top floor of the hostel tonight! Yesterday we were all so busted, as Jenn would put it, that it wasn't even funny. I literally shuffled the last three miles. I have no idea how I finished. It was insanity. But lots of good memories and solidified friendships fo sho! 20 miles in one day is at least 5 miles longer than an Ellies maximum tolerance for walking.
So, more to follow in the coming days!
Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs