In case you were interested

Yes, dear readers, you are subject to my random thoughts. Here are some.

Why don’t all yogurt cups have a shape that allow one to scrape all the yogurt from the bottom?

Why is it more expensive to buy stuff made out of recycled products? I mean, I recycle, so don't I already technically own some of that bag made of recycled bottles? Why do hybrid cars still cost several thousand dollars more than regular cars? It really isn't easy being green.

I hate unsynchronized traffic lights, and lights that are on timers.
I hate when I have a loose shoe.
I don't like people who call 911 at 3am for a problem that existed at 5pm, but it just didn't occur to them to call then.
I don't like driving with the windows down on the highway.
I love squeezing fresh bread.
I am uncomfortable with people who are having a fit over something I consider to be minor.

I think I am allergic to stride gum
I enjoy toast.
My electric bill last month was $2.09. Thank God for that.

I have had lucky charms for dinner and I'm not ashamed of it.
I like the new Britney Spears single and I am ashamed of it.
I mean, "I'm a hit defrost on ya?" Good Lord.

This morning a bird ran into my windshield making a gruesome crunch. It's still laying on the hospital driveway.

One of my most recent search terms is "Ellie is annoying." I hope they weren't actually looking for me. And, I find it hard to imagine that any Ellie on earth could possibly be annoying. All the Ellies I know are super awesome. Why can't that be the search term? "Ellie is super awesome." That has a better ring to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs