300 or, uh, 295

Yesterday I learned we are getting etomidate, IO drills, and autovents with CPAP at full time work. Sweet!

Today, I slept in for the first time in, well, far too many days. It was awesome.

Today I didn't ride the bike, but finally got some cleaning done and ate way too much cereal. (No, it wasn't Hypothetic-O's.)

Today, I'm sitting at work, waiting for a call as usual. In between, I do my best to waste time.
Books, Internet, and television help. Invariably, if I don't bring a book, there will be no calls. If the blogs I read haven't been updated, there will be no calls. If I've seen that episode of "Top Chef" three times already, there will be no calls.
Eventually, the boredom will always seep through these activities.

Wait for calls; take a walk, take a nap, have a snack. (These pretzels are really good.)

I prefer the busy days. But today, it seems, will not be busy. But maybe only until "Lost" comes on or when my head hits the pillow.

Outside, my truck waits with the kayak on top. Everything is ready for a few hours out on the water tomorrow morning.

Today, I'm sitting at work waiting for a call and writing my 295th blog post.
Sorry it's not more interesting.

And there go the tones.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations, here's to another 300 awesome posts on kayaking and poking children with needles :-)
Anonymous said…
:-)

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs