I love the Internet

In a valiant effort to avoid work today I opened a photobucket account and put up some pictures for your viewing pleasure. There are a few of me, and others from my travels.

I do feel it's presumptuous of me to think you have nothing better to do than look at my pictures, but I don't have anything more entertaining to offer you.
There are plenty of fun ways to waste time on the internet, and I consider myself somewhat of an expert in the field. I've written a handbook called: “The Internet and you: Wasting time Efficiently" I was toying with other titles such as-

“The Internet is more effective at wasting your time than TV: a case study.”

“The Internet: differentiating between useless trivia and false facts”

“1 Million and 1 uses for the IMDB”

“A college students guide to the Internet”

“Proficiency at procrastination”

Well, if you're still up for a little time wasting, here's the link to my pics, enjoy! I'm going to try to make my evening more productive than my day.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Remember,

"Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now"

from:
http://www.despair.com/demotivators/proc24x30pri.html

--maddog
Anonymous said…
nice alaska pics. I did a NOLS course in prince william sound.

b

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs