POTD 10th Anniversary

I realized today that this is the 10th year I've been doing the "Picture of the Day" project on the blog.  That makes May the best month for the blog for 10 years running.  In celebration, I went back and labeled all of the old POTD posts with the tag "POTD". Clever, I know.  So, if all one of you wants to go back to 2008 and see what I took pictures of in May, all you have to do is click that little "POTD" at the bottom of this (and many posts) scroll down and hit "More posts" over and over again.  It seems that basically for the last five years, the blog has pretty much been picture of the day posts.
If you're a blogger (which no one is anymore)  I would encourage you to start your own pic o' the day as it is pretty cool to look back over 10 years and see what I was up to in Mays past.
(I did just discover that the 2008 pics have to be clicked on.  Maybe if I get bored some day I'll fix this...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, Well, Well

Dueling Blogs